Sculpting your ideal body will not only help your rugby by being at your optimal performance weight but also you will be looking great!! When it comes to body transformations it is a combination of food, exercise and general life movement. Many people struggle with food, especially cravings. I discuss this further in the video below –
Changing your body is both an art and a skill. It is about the psychological approach as much as the food or exercise strategy used.
The best way for you to get faster is to jump on to my newsletter and download your
Optimal Rugby Performance Digital Download
Optimal Rugby Performance is a digital download product designed to help you dramatically improve your rugby performance and at the same time lose weight and get in shape.
This digital download product covers EVERY aspect of training and will greatly improve your fitness and therefore rugby performance.
Through following this e-book programme you will:
- Increase your rugby performance.
- Gain muscle.
- Decrease body fat.
- Increase strength, power and core strength.
- Develop speed and agility.
- Achieve high levels of aerobic fitness and game fitness.
Optimal Rugby Performance E-book programme includes:
- Six month’s worth of training plans (30 weeks of training plans).
- Different plans for the off-season, pre-season and rugby season.
- Testing procedures to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Underlying theory about training, the body and Periodization.
- Nutrition advice covering what to eat, how much to eat and what foods to avoid.
- A one week nutrition plan which has helped many players lose between 3 and 10 pound (1-5kg) in just a week.
- Mental strategies to supercharge your motivation to achieve your goals and enjoy what you are doing in the process.
Optimal Rugby Performance includes two bonus gifts:
Bonus gift #1 – Optimal Rugby Performance audio programme
As well as my E-book you will also receive my audio commentary as a free
bonus. In this I outline the key concepts and points from the e-book that you need to be aware of if you want to maximize your performance levels and results obtained.
In the audio programme which last over an hour I discuss each chapter and go into the details of the training plans which gives you
further insight and tips for success.
In addition to this I detail the the nutrition and mental strategies in the book and how these
can dramatically accelerate and transform your rugby performance.
Bonus gift #2 – Optimal rugby performance stretching guide.
Flexibility is an area most rugby players tend to ignore. In this special bonus guide I have put together an active and static stretching routine. it include a posture analysis and gives the A – Z of stretching and using it to prevent injuries and maximize performance.
Upon Purchase you will be redirected to the receipt page where you must click the writing at the top of the screen saying “Access my products”. This will redirect you to the download page.
I will also send you an email when next at the computer (usually within 24 hours of purchase). Please ensure your given email is correct and chek your junk mail folders.
If you have not received anything from me within 24 hours please drop me an email>>>
Try before you buy.
If you would like to read the first chapter then simply put your name and email in the link below and I will send you the first chapter for free.
I will also give you the link to listen to both the chapter one and introductory audio recordings.